Skip to main content

Trying A New Beer



Budlight made something new?!? Yes- they did. If you haven't seen it in your local grocery store yet-- you will. BUDLIGHT ORANGE ladies and gentlemen.
Yes, I said orange. Of course Budlight had to introduce something new in order to stay in the "top beers" game. Original Budlight, Platinum, Lime and now Orange is added to the collection.

Of course, my fiance and I had to try it.

I bought the 12-pack at Walmart (unfortunately there is no other option, so it better be good enough to drink 12 bottles worth).

To my surprise, it was actually pretty good! I don't think it's an "all nighter" beer but definitely something to add some sweetness to the night. My fiance liked it a lot too. He is a fan of Coors Lights- Summer Brew (which we haven't been able to find that for a couple years) and he thought this tasted pretty similar to it. I'm not a beer drinker, (if you read my Jillian Michael's detox post you would know I'm a vodka gal). I did try it though and it is pretty dang good. Much better than the Budlight Lime...

Over all, my fiance is a beer drinker and loves trying new beers and he likes it a lot.
If he is happy, I'm happy. 

If you like to have some sweet beers or something new, I recommend trying this beer. If you love orange and citrus beers, you will love this. If not, well... sorry...

-A.M. Vast-Heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Detox That WORKS!

A lllrrriiiggghhtttyyy! For my first blog (like ever), I decided to write about my experience doing the 7 day Jillian Michael's detox.  WHY WOULD I DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS?! I originally decided to do a detox because I was worried about my liver being damaged from OTC allergy med abuse and possibly damage from my love for my vodka... I had been googling (never a good idea) somethings and determined my liver was not functioning properly so I was going to do something about it! H OW I CHOOSE A DETOX I browsed Pinterest (my second love) for some detox ideas when I came across the JM detox. This detox popped up multiple times so I finally checked it out. Not only did it say it was good for the body, but you could lose up to 5 pounds in a week from doing this. It sounded perfect! Since I'm currently trying to lose 5lbs before my wedding in a couple months. So to me, losing weight while detoxing = YAS!! THE PROCESS The detox consisted of 100% pure cranberry jui

DIY Chicken Coop For Under $70

Yes- you read that correctly. A do it yourself chicken coop for UNDER $70.  The first thing we did was hit up our second home... Home Depot ( I have been to Home Depot more in the last 6 months than a normal person should in their lifetime ). Anyways... we went to Home Depot and bought ten 2 in.x 2 in.x 8ft. ( $2.09 a board ) We knew we wanted the coop to be 4ft x 4ft x 8ft. We used our saw to cut some of the boards in half. Then started to build the frame. We did two 4ft x 8ft frames first. Then we brought them outside and started to build the rest of the frame.  We ended up adding another board in the middle on both sides and the top for more support and to have something to connect the chicken wire to. I was only able to find a 2ft by 50ft rolls of chicken wire. The 4ft would have been ideal but I ended up just buying two of the 2ft. I used wire cutters ( at least I think that is what they are ). The rolls were $16.00 a piece from Walmart. Home Depot ha

Is Owning Chickens All It's Made Out To Be?

YAAASSS! I finally bought my own little chicks!! I have always wanted to have my own chickens, but living situations never made it feasible... UNTIL NOW!!  I went to D&B and saw their chicks... after I picked some up and stared at them for 5 minutes, I knew I was not walking out of that store without 2-3.  My fiance had left me home alone ( never a good idea ) and of course, when I'm alone, I do impulsive things :D SOOO I knew that this was the perfect opportunity to fulfill my chicken dreams.  I have wanted chickens for years. Mainly for the eggs since I eat 3 egg whites every morning for breakfast. I'm constantly buying eggs. At least with my own chickens I get fresh eggs EVERY DAY!  I bought the chicks, bought some medicated chick food, a water-thing, feeder, heat lamp and BOOM. I was ready to raise my own chickens. I used a small plastic container, laid some newspaper down and some saw dust for the flooring. Set up my heat lamp that I mcgyvered with cheap parts